Saturday, August 7, 2010

strawberry cheesecake in cake cake = Yummy Yum Yum

I just wanted to share my new favorite cake that I was able to perfect this summer. Thank you NY for the cheesecake. This is a strawberry cheesecake with homemade whipped cream. Fresh strawberries are put into the whipped cream and sandwiched in a sponge cake. This is a tall cake with different flavors that go perfectly together. 
Other options that I think would go well with the strawberry cheesecake is a yellow cake instead of sponge and maybe a nice moist white cake. I think the possibilities are endless. I think when the end of the summer arrives I will try a carrot cake with a plain NY cheesecake in the center. I have yet to formally add this to my menu selection but I think many people would enjoy it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment