Wednesday, January 8, 2014



Now that the holidays are just about over it's time to reflect and think about how I want my 2014 to look like. I have had long term and short term goals that sometimes get delayed or modified but I promise myself to keep on, as I know persistence always wins. One thing I learned in 2013 (better late than never) is that I need to make lists. If I do not write a task down it will be forgotten or delayed. Another thing I learned very late in the year is that Vacations are necessary and should not be put off. Why a vacation? Because rest and time; away from the distractions of Internet, cell phones and computers really puts things in perspective. I have also learned that I need to spend more free time with my kids doing activities or just chatting with them. Staying home now I am easily busied with all the tasks of maintaining a household and time flies more than I anticipated. I hope to have a healthy and positive 2014 for myself, family & friends. Whatever your barometer of success is I hope you all achieve it or at least work towards it.   


No comments:

Post a Comment